What's new

Contest winners

Martin

Administrator
Our contest has been decided, here are the winners and what they will receive as prizes. <b>The winners must send me a private message</b> through EmuTalk with their address so their new goods can be shipped. Congratulations, all winners!

I would like to give a shout out to our sponsors apexad, icepir8, Jandaman and Retrowarez, thanks!

1st prize: The grand prize of 2 new Adaptoids, 2 Wireless N64 controllers, 1 N64 System /w 1 game and original controller goes to:

<font class=post_quote>Trotterwatch - "Emulation, the wonder of discovery"</font>

2nd prize: 1 Gamecube Patriot Controller, 1 Gamecube to GBA link cable, 1 GBA flexi light will be received by:

<font class=post_quote>katon - "The Joy of the Word "Community"</font>

3rd - 4th prizes: 1 XBOX Action Replay (PAL or NTSC) for a job well done by:

<font class=post_quote>apexad - "How soon is too soon?"
The Khan Artist - "The Khan Artist's Ultimate Project 64 Guide!"</font>

5th - 8th prizes: 1 GBA flexi light will be shipped off to:

<font class=post_quote>Kahenraz - "How to Customize your n64 emulator"
mrfcrougar - "My Life with Emulation"
DuDe - "Dreamcast Review : The Last Blade 2"
halo - "How Emulation Has Made Retrogaming Popular"</font>

Trotterwatch

My thanks go out to:

Martin, for organising the whole contest, for the prizes and for his excellent anti-cheat measures :)
Apexad for donating his N64 as a prize!
Likewise to IcePir8 who donated 2 wireless joypads
To all the other prize donators
Anyone who voted for me
Everyone who entered the contest, and played by the rules

PM shall be winging it's way to you with my address forthwith Martin.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
The Khan Artist said:
I apologize for my behaviour. My offer to donate something to the next contest still stands, if you guys are interested.
We don't feel like taking so much crap and insults for doing something for others to enjoy, so it's quite possible this was the last contest with these kind of quality prizes. Do any of you honestly think we did this for ourselves? No, thought so. The same thing happened when we did a Dreamcast giveaway years ago. However, I think we could do some smaller contests (Adaptoid as prize perhaps) in the future, I shall do some pondering.

What happened after we started the public poll can only be explained by "greed" and it disappoints me a lot. I just hope people have learned a lesson, and should appreciate what we do for you a little more.

katon

What's the deal with cornnuts?
is someone going to post who voted for who =P

thanks go to:
martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
donators: apexad, icepir8, jandaman, retrowarez!!!!!
ppl who voted for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kahenraz

Hahahaa!! Take that! I won my very own flexi light!!
face_kahenraz.gif
Now that I have two, I wonder if I can rig it so I can have one light on each side by stitching some wires...

This was definately fun guys and I hope we do something like it again. I'm also up for donating for the next contest.

Last edited:

mrfcrougar

Might have to get a GBA. Or find some sort of use for this light (think of: walls, bike helmets, girlfriend, any number of things really ;))

Cheers for the comp guys.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
This is one of the biggest contest I have seen emu64 put on, seemed to be a sucuess except for Khan's Lame attempt to vote twice.

Congratulations to all!

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
CpU MasteR said:
This is one of the biggest contest I have seen emu64 put on, seemed to be a sucuess except for Khan's Lame attempt to vote twice.

Congratulations to all!

I honestly feel really bad right now. I remember seeing FlipSk8r's cheating the day after the poll started and thinking I was above that sort of thing, and only a few days later, I was doing it myself. :angry: I dunno. I just... well, I don't know. I realize I hurt more people than just myself. I'm really sorry.

I'm going to go down in EmuTalk history as an ass.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Well then, now I have a chance to move my review to where it really belongs, the Reviews section...

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
You all still need to send me a private message with your address or you won't receive a prize.

apexad

Congrats to all. To all who are thanking me, thank you for being a part of emulation64.com and emutalk.net! And of course, as you've all pointed out, I'd like to think icepir8, jandaman, and retrowarez for their contributions as well.

Trotterwatch: you can send me a private message with your address, or if you would prefer, send it to [email protected] without the ZZ. or send it to Martin, and he cans send it to me :) eithery way works. I will ship it as soon as I possibly can.

katon

What's the deal with cornnuts?
heres something to ponder on martin

i was thinking about future contests in which ppl pit against others in a major tournament involving several games such as Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros, Mario Tennis, etc (up for suggestions)
also there would be a point system depending on what you place and etc.
in the end, the winner wins? i dunno
what usually happens? hehe... jk

what do you other guys think?
or are you guys not into n64 games online?
tell me what u think