What's new

transfer a save game from PJ64 ?

steg

is there anyway to use a PJ64 save game with 1964? coz im having a problem running paper mario on PJ64 using rices daedalus 5.1.0d and have just found out about this nice emu while looking for a solution. The flickering problem has stopped but now i get this weird effect its like the background is appearing in the foreground.

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
I believe you can just do it in 1964 itself. There is an option in the CPU menu that says
"Import Project64 Save State"
I've never tried it, but it sounds pretty self-explanatory to me.

WK416

Well, if those dont work, you can copy the saves from pj64 and import them yourself.

1. Copy PJ64 saves to 1964 save folder.
2. Look for similar files and file types between the pj64 saves and the rom you want to import the save to. If there is no 1964 save, then run the rom on 1964 to create one (done when starting the rom).
3. Copy the name of the 1964 (should have a long string of letters and numbers after the rom name). Delete the 1964 save file (only the one that has a similar file extension as the pj64). Rename the pj64 save file and paste the 1964 save file name into it instead.
4. Test it out and have fun.

That's what i did and it worked ^.^

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Just copy a native save SRAM. That's what you want to do, so you keep all your saved games and nearly nullify the posibility of screwing things up. You don't want one save state being the only thing keeping your place in the game.