What's new

Can't run anything - PJ64 1.5 SP1

dugalk

Could someone please help me get some sort of emulation running on PJ64 1.5 SP1? If you have a similar system that would be great. I have all the settings at default and I can't get any games to run.

Once emulation starts the window will just be black. The same goes for full screen mode. I've tried higher resolutions for both with no effect. I've attached a screen shot of what I see after clicking on a menu at the top. Until that the screen stays black.

I have the newest drivers for my video card and I've updated every other driver I could. Thanks for the help.

Keith

OK I can't get the image to attach either. If you can help, I'll be glad to email it to anyone.

Last edited:
OP
D

dugalk

Update

OK here's an update in case someone actually reads this post:

I've downloaded eVoodoo and Glide64. I've tried the Glide64 video plugin and my FPS jumped now to around 60. Still I can't get the game running becuase it says I have to switch over to full screen. But it won't let me. Alt-Enter does nothing and if I set it to automatically switch when loading a ROM it doesn't switch.

I've checked the option in the eVoodoo econtrol for fullscreen. When I try this an I run a game it still says to switch. So when I switch my screen resolution gets very low and now the window itself fills the screen. Not really fullscreen just a big window covering my screen.

Any help on this? Thanks.

Keith