What's new

Contest closed

Martin

Administrator
Our contest is now closed for new entries, view all the entires here. Thanks to those of you who submitted your own emulation related piece of writing. :)

As stated in the contest rules, a public poll will decide the winner. I'll create a poll now so you can get to voting soon. The poll will close on Sunday July 27, 10 PM GMT. Let the best writer win!

Remote

The prizes!

1st prize:

* 2 Spankin' new Adaptoids!
* 2 Wireless N64 controllers (used, donated by icepir8. Yes, they work with the Adaptoid!)
* 1 N64 system (used, donated by apexad). The system comes in original box with instructions and the following: 1 Official Nintendo Controller, 8 MB Expansion Pack, Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer (Plastic case, Game, and Instructions), 1 Rumble Pack, Original A/V Cable.

2nd prize:

* 1 Gamecube Patriot Controller
* 1 Gamecube to GBA link cable
* 1 GBA flexi light

3rd - 4th prizes:

* 1 XBOX Action Replay (PAL or NTSC)

5th - 8th prizes:

* 1 GBA flexi light

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?threadid=14728

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
I was only reading that as four prizes... I didn't notice there were multiples of some. :p

Too bad the only use I have for anything other than first prize is to sell it on eBay. :p I guess I had better win 1st, then, eh?

Last edited:

Kahenraz

The Khan Artist said:
I was only reading that as for prizes... I didn't notice there were multiples of some. :p

Too bad the only use I have for anything other than first prize is to sell it on eBay. :p I guess I had better win 1st, then, eh?

Nooo!!! I want the n64 to use because I don't have on of my own. And I'm feeling all depressed because your entry is so much cooler than mine :bye3:

If anything else, I'd just want an adaptoid to adapter and an n64 controller.

katon

What's the deal with cornnuts?
Martin said:
Since there are 8 prizes, and 9 entries, I decided to donate a <b>N64/PSX USB Adaptor</b> from Jandaman's store myself as 5th prize! Didn't have the heart to have 8 winners and 1 loser. This means that everyone who joined the contest will receive a prize, great eh? :D

martin, martin, martin.....
u must have a lot of love...
thank you for donating another prize...
im glad ure in charge of everthing....
i think we should all give kudos to martin!

cheers! :cheers:

Trotterwatch

There is still a long way to go yet, so I'm not counting my chickens so to speak.

btw, nice one Martin for being so generous in ensuring that everyone get's a prize. And a N64/PSX USB adaptor sure beats a wooden spoon!!!

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Thanks. :)

The Khan Artist: I changed your signature, let's keep the contest fair.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
It's come to our attention that FliPsk8r (NoA vs. The Emulation Scene) has signed up with another account (SurfPA), spammed to reach 15 posts and have voted from it. He's been banned and of course removed from the contest. I will remove my donation to the contest since we're back to 8 entries. From now on, it's impossible for new registered users to vote on this poll.

I can't believe how stupid some people are, and I can't believe the methods some people are using to gain votes. Not pointing fingers, you know who you are. Before this contest I honestly considered monthly Adaptoid give-aways, but when stuff like this happens I quickly change my mind and don't even want to think about more contests in the future. We'll see...

alexa999

Banned
Martin said:
It's come to our attention that FliPsk8r (NoA vs. The Emulation Scene) has signed up with another account (SurfPA), spammed to reach 15 posts and have voted from it. He's been banned and of course removed from the contest. I will remove my donation to the contest since we're back to 8 entries. From now on, it's impossible for new registered users to vote on this poll.

I can't believe how stupid some people are, and I can't believe the methods some people are using to gain votes. Not pointing fingers, you know who you are. Before this contest I honestly considered monthly Adaptoid give-aways, but when stuff like this happens I quickly change my mind and don't even want to think about more contests in the future. We'll see...
I was wondering who SurfPA was and why he was posting everywhere. :plain:

How come it says that SurfPA is still online on the main screen? :huh:

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
alexa999 said:
I was wondering who SurfPA was and why he was posting everywhere. :plain:

How come it says that SurfPA is still online on the main screen? :huh:

Because FliPsk8r is viewing the "Your IP has been banned" screen.

he`s not viewing his ip as been banned msg because i have an account banned here and i just see after i log on that i don`t have to access the selected thread...
ps(i readed all rules so i made another account cuz i love this forum)