What's new

monkey smiley

Rik

the hairy monkey
Could someone make a monkey smiley(I know this may sound weird but I just like monkeys),
The smileys that look the most like a monkey are these: :martin64: (sorry martin) :ala: :afro: and :fullmop:

Last edited:

Remote

Yeah, but those smilies are for YaBB and afaik ET uses vB:p It's probaly a lot easier for him to add a couple of those if you make a couple of suggestions, i.e what about this one...

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Remote said:
Yeah, but those smilies are for YaBB and afaik ET uses vB:p

Those are just gifs... I don't think that it matters what kind of forum software they were developed for, I mean, I got this :bouncy: smiley from a board that uses software that isn't even remotely similar to vB's one.

Remote

DuDe said:
Those are just gifs... I don't think that it matters what kind of forum software they were developed for, I mean, I got this :bouncy: smiley from a board that uses software that isn't even remotely similar to vB's one.

So what you are saying is that you stole it? And what are those gifs you speak about?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Could you add the one below with the trigger {}:{ ktnx :p

Last edited:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Remote said:
So what you are saying is that you stole it?
No, I asked for permission.

Remote said:
And what are those gifs you speak about?
Every smiley is nothing but a gif image. Thus, it doesn't matter if it's made for a certain forums program.