What's new

cxbx, wow, <no words>

apexad

UPDATE:CXBX 0.7.7 released, get it at the cxbx download page

Caustik already showed some images of Turok Evolution bootingscreens on his Xbox emulator project, now he released more pictures (of the Turok Evolution intro movie I think) and also some info on the ngemu forums.

<font class=post_quote>This is not a fake...
You will see this for yourself in 0.7.7 (whenever i get around to releasing)
Please note that this is an xmv movie, the graphics are not rendered by the 3D API, they are stored in an .xmv file and rendered to a surface.
I have not optimized the rendering at all, and there are unnecessary memory copies happening, but despite this I have no problems turning off vsync and getting 10 to 20x speed on my 2.6ghz + radeon 9500.
You really have to see this to believe it.
"Xbox Emulation is impossible" </font>

Source: xbox-scene.com

Last edited:

ultima528

yayyyy! xbox emulation is moving so quickly now! can't wait for the final version... too bad pc's can't read xdvds... :cry:

Remote

Screenshottylicious :D

That's really a good thing, the best solution would probaly be that a Xbox is needed for Xbox emulation, it would keep the people who only want to play games for free away.

Martin

Administrator
Nice news, remind me to get an Xbox next time I rob the bank. :)

apexad: image is a bit wide for Emulation64, shrink and link to a larger image? :)

OP
A

apexad

Martin said:
Nice news, remind me to get an Xbox next time I rob the bank. :)

apexad: image is a bit wide for Emulation64, shrink and link to a larger image? :)

Done.

JX030389

Screenshottylicious

That's really a good thing, the best solution would probaly be that a Xbox is needed for Xbox emulation, it would keep the people who only want to play games for free away.

Dude that wouldn't be cool, then I wouldn't be able to play free games...