What's new

Help on OoT

MandyFox

I'm a newbie and umm I kinda feel stupid about this but when I play OoT on Project 64 Link's robe and a lot of the scenary is white. How can I fix this?

:pj64:

ra5555

N64 Newbie
I assume you are using Jabo's Video Plugin, then the problem is with your video card. To get the proper color, you'll have to use Evoodoo and Gilde64 plugin combination.

GIlde 64 will require the Glide3x wrapper, eVoodoo. You can download the latest beta (3.99) in the eVoodoo forum on this site. Make sure you put the Glide3x.dll in your PJ64 root directory and Gilde64.dll in your PJ64 plugin directory.

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Rage128 Pro...ouch.
No, don't use the latest beta, it has problems with the Rage 128. Use eVoodoo 3.25, which you can download from Glide64's site, along with Glide64 3.1WIP. Be sure "Alterate Z-Buffer" is off in the eVoodoo settings (you will have some minor (rare locations) problems where paths will appear all messed up, but that's about it,) and change the setting currently "Z-Buffer" to "W-Buffer" in the Glide64 options. That's the best you can do with the Rage 128, trust me, I have/had one, and have played OoT extensively.