What's new

More fire!

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Fire? Yes, on the speculation :) Nice guy(s)/girl(s) as the author(s) is/are, he/she/they supplied two more screenshots for your viewing pleasure. Below you'll see the CrazyNation ASM Demo, and below that, the xRick demo, both working for 100%.

<center>
</center>

Trotterwatch

Wow :) More brilliant news. And your latest post certainly adds to my suspiscions who the Author is, especially after seeing them on the "Who's online" section a lot recently.

Remote

This is, it's an outbreak... Atleast in the sense that it makes me all fuzzy and varm inside... :)

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Fire? Who is Fire - Isn't fire the guy working on a graphics plugin for Icarus - Or am I being Stupid???

Grant64

Remote

Yes, that would be FiRES. But if he's responsible for this fire, there's no real way of telling until the authors reveal theirself. But for the thrill of it I really don't mind waiting a couple of days, even weeks before they / he / she makes it official.

Probaly a lot less pressure and a lot more joy by releasing something, in this case ss, without telling who's behind.

And sadly, we all know when it's made official the lameness will begin, when the cheap people who only wants to play games without actually buying something starts asking questions in the line of when will I be able to play commercial games. Which, realistictly is a long way ahead.

Anyways, to whoever is responsible I hope this fire will keep on burning... :)

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Ok well do not worry about the author - He will collect the accolades when ready, all the current next gen authors deserve praise because it is times when there is no commercial activity when a large amount of work is done unnoticed so keep working on it whoever you are.

firestarter

Mahoukenshi Master!
Yeah, but why hide their names?
In all honesty, not to start a guessing game, but somehow I think _Demo_ has something to do with this project, for it doesn't seem like he's doing anything at the moment with his other two projects.

Mantorok

Actually, it makes sense for the author(s) to remain anonymous at this early stage. It'll stop stupid people from harassing the author(s) on message boards and flooding the author's/authors' inbox with stupid questions like "Why doesn't Metroid Prime or Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker work yet?" and "Where can I download GameCube disc images?".

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I would be quite happy for the author to not make it official until he/she/they got to a advanced level. The last thing we want is several thousand idiots putting the author of their work :)