What's new

Conkers Bad Fur Day!!!!!

moses

Does this game run on any version of p64??
Or is an other emulator able to run my favourite game??
Final question: Do you also have problems to run F-zero x on p64??
:pj64:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
there a gfx issues, not too bad though. ull need a fast pc though. get pj64 1.3 for that...or/and get 1964.0.7 to play conkers at much faster vi/s .

fzero should run well. make sure u set the video options to internal transforms for correct texture displays.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Conker works pretty good considering how hard it is to emulate it but you really need a fast PC with my 1 Ghz 256 SDRAM Geforce II 400 MX i get about 50 - 60 FPS but sometimes the FPS drops to 10 - 20 FPS which is very annoying.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Zero

sometimes the FPS drops to 10 - 20 FPS which is very annoying

I believe Zilmar has fixed this problem in 1.4 beta1, and 1.4 beta1 should also be able to run Conker at faster speed, you don't have to have a 1 Ghz PC any more.

Rice

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Rice said:
Zero

I believe Zilmar has fixed this problem in 1.4 beta1, and 1.4 beta1 should also be able to run Conker at faster speed, you don't have to have a 1 Ghz PC any more.

Rice

Maybe, but Jabo broke it on dx7 port lol :p If you mean fixed by disabling Linking, maybe but that certainly won't help system requirement :/... I haven't played CBFD in 1.4, probably should...

Smiff

Emutalk Member
coolsuave said:
I don't know if you tried, but if you run pj64 with vsync buffering it goes a lot faster, maybe its just me.

Triple buffering with Vsync, yes that should speed it up... not as much as triple buffering w/o Vsync tho :p