What's new

Cxbx makes my sides hurt

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
I.. can't.. speak... ouch

<center>
-click the pic for a larger view-</center>

Looks like Turok is showing some crazy loading graphics in Cxbx! Go to their homepage to view the originals.

Thanks to TerrorShocked for pointing out the neat pictures :D

--Malcolm

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
nice work cxbx team :)

is koitsu the same guy who wrote the NEStech doc for the NES ?

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Here's something I don't quite understand, how is it that graphics are displaying so well for PS2 and XBOX emulation when systems like N64 still have many errors for several games, most of these loading screens for either system are displayed near perfectly, while games like Star Wars: Rouge Squadron will barely display the loading screen with a long worked on graphics plugin like Rice's?

mesman00

What's that...?
Hexidecimal said:
Here's something I don't quite understand, how is it that graphics are displaying so well for PS2 and XBOX emulation when systems like N64 still have many errors for several games, most of these loading screens for either system are displayed near perfectly, while games like Star Wars: Rouge Squadron will barely display the loading screen with a long worked on graphics plugin like Rice's?

the thing is GRAPHICS AREN'T DISPLAYING SO WELL FOR PS2 AND XBOX. yes, althouth these systems are starting to show some progress and even graphics from boot screens and maybe one or two from in-game, that is it. and remember, all the screenshots have come from no more than 3 -5 games. However, the n64 loads and runs probably about 90% of games (just an estimate, don't quote me). Don't fool yourself. N64 emulation is 100 times farther advanced than any next gen system. However, i do not mean to discredit the authors, as they are making spectacular progress. But, it will still be some time until you're playing your favorite next-gen games on your computer (atleast using emulation).