What's new

Pokemon Stadium "Pokemon Game Pak"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy Spiral

The term "game pak" to me, means just about anything. The term "pak" was used by nintendo (and still is) to refer to just about any periferal.

The Pokemon stadium game, assumes that you have a "Pokemon Game Pak" in order to access many areas.

How do you do this with N64? I read through the help files on the emulator itself and i dont see any references to this..

Im not even sure what a "pokemon game pak" is. Thats a memory card right?

OP
T

Troy Spiral

hehe

Thats an oversimplification of the term. The term "Pak" is used in many different ways "sound pak" "memory pak"

The pokemon staduim game, when you have the cardirige already in the system, would not ask for you to then "put in the cartridge".

-waits in the hope of some addtional , more informed response-

My intention was not to argue the definition of the term, but to figure out what the game is asking for, and how i get it to work as a rom.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
/me does double take.

Troy, f**wit.. first read the rules and find your question shouldn't have been here.

Then realise I actually gave you the right answer. Go read up about the subject somewhere else, it's not our job to babysit you through system basics.

OP
T

Troy Spiral

Sniff, do me a favor and dont "help" me anymore if you cant use basic manners.

I searched the board for about a half hour and could not find the answer , as well as read though the help files that are part of P64 as much as i could.

At any rate, i'd aprecaite it if you would keep more morally superior oh-so-intellignet comments to yourself, or just ignore my posts all together.

Manners 101 ... good luck.

Clements thanks for the help

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Sniff, do me a favor and dont "help" me anymore if you cant use basic manners.

I searched the board for about a half hour and could not find the answer , as well as read though the help files that are part of P64 as much as i could.

At any rate, i'd aprecaite it if you would keep more morally superior oh-so-intellignet comments to yourself, or just ignore my posts all together.

There's a "spelling 101" for you.. good luck learning to read and write before you join a forum... i particularly like your spelling of "intellignet"... it's very, well, intellignet.

But yeah i can probably close this now and make sure i get the last laugh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.