What's new

glNintendo, hm64

nightblade

glNintendo worked fine for, through the new game screen, spring, but not summer! in summer, the game crashes when u step out your farm area. so please tell the guy who made the plugin to fix it. yeah, i got like openGL nvidia geforce 2 mx/mx 400, but i think its just the plugin's fault. so fix it soon please. and also tell me when hm for gba comes out.
oh, and tell me the glNintendo's official website. thanks. :1964:

Remote

lol, tell the guy who made the plugin to fix it.

Tell him yourself. And btw, what's hm64?

Remote

Thanks Trotterwatch. :)

Nightblade: I have a vague memory of Jabo's plugin having some issues with Harvest Moon but I haven't tried it with Glide64 or Rice's plugin, which both, considering how far they have come, should be able to run Harvest Moon.

Cyberman

Harvest Moon works fine with Jabo's plugin haven't tried it with Rice's in fact haven't played with Any n64 games for a while :alien2:. Anyhow try a different plugin as suggested.

You should address your messages to the proper people, it's a little confusing otherwise. Information about who made the plugin is included with the plugin.

It's not recomended to refer to something as hm64 etc. This again is confusing, as no one likely will understand what you are talking about. So I suggest typing the WHOLE name out. :) This way people are certain not to confuse your "hm64" for "hamster meat 64", or something weirder.

Cyb