What's new

Sound Plugin Help!!!

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Well - How far emulation has come - Today I got my old P3 450mHz out with Voodoo3 8mb video card. A couple of years ago it emulated a couple of N64 games using Nemu0.7a (Mario Kart ran with graphics errors at 15fpd). So I tried 1964 0.8.5 with Glide64 and OMG. It was running Zelda OOT and Banjo Tooie perfectly with a decent resolution!!!
Just thought I would shar that with u. I was impressed.

Anyway my query! What is the fastest sound plugin available as the sound isn't great with Jabos DSound1.5? Can Someone post a link!#

Many Thanks
Grant64

Remote

Check out emulation64 download archive, any of Alzimer's plugins should be faster on slower computers esp the early ones. Zilmar's basic audio plugin could also be a choice.

UltraHle2064 could be a good, if not the best, alternative for you.

Remote

He's already using Glide64... But uHLE2064 combined with Glide64 could be a lethal combination.

OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I never had any luck with UltraHLE back in the day - So I am reluctant to use it, but if u think it is fast I will try it! Azis plugins still the best then. Thanks for the help, I am rusty on N64 emulation at the mo

OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Yes I know the project has much potential. It seems everyone in N64 emulation has some input - It is a shame they are tied down to certain plugins.