What's new

Emu64 Exclusive

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
You all probably were waiting for this... and guess what, it's here:
It's Pong, and it's for GameCube. But it's on PC. And it's not fake. It's not capable of running commercial games. And that's all you'll need to know.
For now.

<center>
pong_2.jpg
</center>

Martin

Administrator
Ph33r the exclusive! This is cool news. We are the world, we are the children. :D

ra5555

N64 Newbie
(!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) :martin64: :martin64: :martin64: :martin64: :martin64: :martin64: :martin64:

decription

Gamecube emulation? I knew it would happen all suddenly like this. Ph33r! Who started GC emulation? This is the pong by desktop man right?
EDIT:Sorry Remote, I'm just so excited and wondering what lighknight would have said had he still been here.

Last edited:

Remote

decription: I'm sure it that he / they will tell us when they feel the need to. At this point, we are better off not asking questions.

EDIT:
Decription: Nothing to apologize for and no harm done. :D

Last edited:

DesktopMan

Yeah, this is my Pong for sure. Nice seeing it running on something else than gamecube :) Hopefully this will make debugging a bit easier.

To emu authors if they are here:

The x resolution is wrong. It's supposed to be twice of what it is. Each write to framebuffer writes to pixes. YCbYCr. Contact me if you are interested in a little chat.

Last edited:

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Wow - All Next Gen consoles emulated in some form!!! These are exciting times! With the N64 waring thin recent emulation developments are what wr need - though commercial play is still a way off!!!

Murkal

Man, I should have written Pong when I first started making games!!! I did end up doing space invaders though, course it was in QB, Screen 9, and ended up slowing down "a lot", especially in Level 6. Wish I could go back to that language. I miss it so much :(

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
What if Jabo and Zilmar stopped working on PJ64 to work on something else?

What if Icepir8 was good enough to work on another side project?

heh this will be fun if there is as much hype as when the first version of PJ64 came out :emutalk:

congrats to whoever the author is and good luck