What's new

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Problems

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Now to start, I originally had no intentions of playing these games, i simply got copies to have a full GBA ROM Set, then started playing one, damn their addictivness.

Anyways, my problem is, whenever I start the game, a messages comes up saying, "The games internal battery has run dry. The game will still be playable, but events affected by the clock will no longer occur." also, it says "Save File Corrupt, will load from last saved point." and it works fine

Is there any way to get the battery working and the corrypt message to go away?

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Weird.

Try re-downloading, you might have erroneous dumps.

And yes, Ruby/Sapphire are excellent aren't they? :)

OP
Hexidecimal

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
ive tried 2 different dumps, with the same results, could i possibly need to get the GBA BIOS?

Also: A second problem im having is with Legacy of Goku, it gets to the first screen and says, "This game cannot be run on the hardware found."

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

The problem is fixed by a patch (to fix the clock)- although it is up to you to find it considering the dubious legality.

OP
Hexidecimal

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
an IPS Patch solved my Pkmn Sapphire problem, working fine now, just says "This cartridge belong's to, "insert someone's name here, cant remember"." and then starts up fine

Ratore

The Crazy Internaut
Hexidecimal said:
an IPS Patch solved my Pkmn Sapphire problem, working fine now, just says "This cartridge belong's to, "insert someone's name here, cant remember"." and then starts up fine
Can u tell where to get the IPS? or it's unallowed here?

beastdragon

It wasn't me...
There is nothing wrong to the game its just an excuse of Nintendo for not adding the night darkness to the game

Trotterwatch

beastdragon said:
There is nothing wrong to the game its just an excuse of Nintendo for not adding the night darkness to the game
Erm no, it is to do with that feature relying on something that is in the cartridge and not dumpable in Rom form.