What's new

UltraHLE 1.0.5a Released!

Tarik

Nice release

I give more details about the bug that come from the 1.0.3 and is still here (http://www.emutalk.net/showpost.php?postid=142778&postcount=13)
See the attachement were I've done step by step screenshot.

The 4th screen is just a detail to show that the box's cross doesn't close it.

It should be good also to carry a default controller configuration and to see about glide3x.dll ;) in order to have a state of the art uhle first launch ^_^

It's a good thing that you came back to a zip package believe me ;)

Last edited:

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
There r a few bug reports of mine,i hope can be useful.
jabo 1.5 direct sound didnt work here.
none of the n-rage's it comes with ultrahle 2064 worked right here,only jabo direct input worked.
jabo 1.5.1 gpu made a few times the gui flashes here(it happened in full screen).Jabo 1.5 work right.
A few sugestions:it should be an option to game starts on full screen.
PLEASE,take off that msg of glide,please.:getlost:

Please,put jabo's gpu plugins on next version of ultrahle 2064.Only jabo work here,daedalus dont work right.

The really good thing is now ultrahle is faster,thanks Dominator n Aprentice.(Please continue optimizing)

Last edited:

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
i found what happened with jabo 1.5.1,if i select the options triple buffer vsync or triple buffer,the gui flashes,it happens with jabo 1.5 too,but i have other problems now:from nowhere,the control doenst work well anymore,i'm playing f-zero x n or the control go too much to left or to right.N the save states dont work,it saves with extension .sra n ultrahle asks for extension .sav,n i loaded the save state i made of f-zero x n it didnt work right.N in the select mode in f-zero x,the game becomes a bit slower n in game this happened too.

Last edited: