What's new

1.0.5 is out!

Murkal

Can you please give a list of games and needed configs?

I'm having problems loading many of the games that are worked fine before and/or supposed to work now. Majora's Mask doesn't load with any type of graphics configuration. It looked awesome with the last release, using multiple gpu plugins. ClayFighter works with a few of the graphics plugins, but crashes randomly. I tried almost every game I have, and no new game seems to work. I was expecting some new titles, besides clayfighter (which itself i'm having major problems with).

kasuya10cg

visit kasuya10cg
:icecream: ohhh, nothing is working, Zelda Master Quest dont load, Golden Eye only works in interpreter.

aprentice

Addressing every post in this thread so far:

Murkal: Quiet a few new titles work, however, it is up to you to compare the old ini with the current.

Zelda MOM and Master Quest are broken, A bugfix release will follow fixing it, as for golden eye, it works with every config i have tried.

Before posting bug reports, please post the config you used otherwise we will be unable to recreate your bug.

Felipe: The error is pretty simple, it means you dont have glide2x.dll! To fix it, just remove gfx_glide.dll or get glide2x.dll. If your talking about glide3x.dll, this message is related to glide64.

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

South Park Rally now boots up into the game proper (UHLE + Glide64). There seems to be an issue whereby it runs far too fast (sound is hyper). Though I am sure I can sort that out with a bit of tinkering.

Flash

Technomage
Here we go.
1) Got all audio plugins working.
Zelda + LaC's plugin - great. F-Zero - perfect - constant speed, feels like real console.

There's a problem with Jabo's audio plugin - can't configure because it crashes emu when "Configure" button pressed.

Problems w/ resolution in some games :
Knockout Kings 2002, Duke Nukem Zer0 H0ur (very funny egg-like nuke logo), Lego racers. (all tested w/Jabo's D3D but same with Glide64)

Problems w/ Glide64 -sometimes can't see desktop after exit - have to reboot.

And Wrestlemania 2000 stated in ini as "not working". It's too buggy to be really playable, but it works.

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
thanks 4 the help Trotterwatch,but i really hope in the next version doenst have this msg anymore(plz ultrahle team,dont get offended with me)

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
Felipe (are you spanish? :p) you can also delete glide64 from the plugins folder :sorcerer:

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
thanks Johann,i deleted glide64 long time ago,but like i forgot about it,n i'm brasileño.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
This message that you get is not part of the emulator; it cannot be fixed. You'll have to use a solution listed up above to solve it.