What's new

probs with paper mario

Clarck

hello guys, i've been playing paper mario in 1964 with the jabo's direct3d6 1.40 video plugin and i've noticed just a few little bugs, until i've earned the necklace that princess peach gaved me, battled a guy in a broomstick and got back to toad town. when i got there, a guy said that merlon wanted to talk to me at his house. after knocking at his door twice, he answered the door and invited me in. when i entered the house, i've got a black screen. using the wireframe rasterization (sorry if the spelling is wrong) i could see that the game wasn't locked up because i could see some moving lines, but i wasn't able to know exactly what was hapening. did anyone had the same problem before? thanks for the atention!

schibo

Emulator Developer
Haven't played it that far, so I don't know if that is an ATI compatibility issue or a different gfx plugin issue.

Eddy

I Run This
well i can replay that momet schibo, just that i have a pj save state, any way to use a pj save state on 1964 ?

OP
C

Clarck

hello guys. i don't need help anymore because i've discovered a way out to that error. i've put the wireframe rasterization on and i was able to leave the merlon's house. other problem that i solved is the flickering problem. i just had to put counter hack to 1 and not to 2 (that is the default). that's it guys. thanx for the atention.