What's new

who said young link can't wear red armor?

OP
hellknight

hellknight

Banned
yes cheat,in the (E) version is a cheat everytime adult or young.
I take the red/blue armor with adult activate the cheat young and TADA he has this armor

OP
hellknight

hellknight

Banned
the best is it's not a fake it works,you can do that with the boots ,too i will post some more

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Are those arrows equipped as a kid? That is a great cheat :) I could have used that when I was playing it for real :)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Azimer said:
Are those arrows equipped as a kid? That is a great cheat :) I could have used that when I was playing it for real :)

Sorry Az: Still working on that One, you can assign it to a C-Button, but when you go to exit it will crash ???

yes cheat,in the (E) version is a cheat everytime adult or young.

Nice to see Ive Done Something Right, Instead of you shouting at me ;)

I took me ages to make them, But they are a little buggy in 1.4 (Oh the Headaches)

Last edited:
OP
hellknight

hellknight

Banned
that's really great gentleman I start the game again with young link in red armor,that's cool:Gentleman:

Gent

Administrator
:lookaroun Ok, Its starting to get freaky in Here :lookaroun

Gent

Administrator
hellknight said:
what do you mean with still working on it?Do you relase a cheat database?

Yes, that is the Cheat I am working on, it seems to me that 98/SE are having some probs with this giving error after Error Warnings.

What do you mean by "Do you relase a cheat database? "

Do you mean an Update, Or just in General ?

Gent

Administrator
Yes, In fact i think there might be be a few.

I will go back onto XP in a week i think, Just to see what works fine, & back down to 98/SE so if i cant Fix, i can them give a warning !

You Are on XP Right ?

Do you get warning when you try to leave the Menu after you have Assigned the Heros Bow. (Because, you can you know)

Because i get it, even trying to change Clothes & Exiting !

Gent

Administrator
Right In that Case, Put the All Items, All Quest Status Items, Have All Infinite Arrow Types, All Infinite & Have Options on, & Of course the Link Always Old Cheat, & you Should be able to use The Hero's Bow As Young Link (Try It) ;)