What's new

where can i find...

Clements

???

Anyway, if you installed the emulator, you can download the SP1 from http://pj64.emulation64.com/support/ Run it then follow the instructions and you'll have Jabo's D3D6 1.5.1.

You can use that with all the other zilmar spec. emulators that work better for you.

[Edit: The file name is Jabo_Direct3D6.dll and this version is 1.5 if you downloaded Project64 1.5. Although you might as well get the 1.5.1 version with SP1]

Last edited:
OP
B

berzerkfury

AHHH I give up. It doesnt work.
Now i'm going to try to get it to work on 1964.
ok...
I start playing
It does the n64 thing.
then it freezes and says

Video Plugin exception
Do you want to continue emulation?

I'm thinking that iI have to get another plugin. It's using
1964 Open GL Graphics Build 4.1.0

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
That plugin is no good.
Why don't you tell us what you're trying to do? And list your specs, at that. And what game are you trying to run?

OP
B

berzerkfury

I'm trying to get Super Smash Bros to run on 1964 or Project 64. im using windows me and video card is Intel Graphics Accelerator

fearpi

well, there's one problem. you aren't going to get shit running with the intel 810e (i'm assuming that's what you're running). i used that, and it doesn't do crap for n64 emulation. Jabo's D3D6 1.5, which is included with Project64 1.5 like Clements said, should do it. i'm not sure what your deal about "Direct3D6
not 6 1.5" meant.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Jabo's won't do at all. You need Glide64 and eVoodoo to play that game properly. As always, these can be found at the download section,

scotty

The Great One
Most plugins require the use of the graphics card for aceleration. I know that I used to use an Intel 82810E onboard graphics, it worked, but it was really choppy. I recommend that if you wanna play Smash Brothers, get a 64MB graphics card, make sure you know if you have an AGP interface or not. Have a Processor about 1 Ghz if you use 1964, and if you wanna use Project 64, have a 1.2 Ghz processor.

Too cheap to buy a graphics card, try using TR64 OGL, it might work, but as I said, its choppy with onboard graphics

Clements

You can download the plugins here:

http://www.emutalk.net/downloads.php?s=&forumid=69

I recommend:

-Jabo’s D3D6 1.51
(this is unavailable in download section as it's Jabo's wishes for it to be distributed with PJ64)

-gNintendo64() 0.32 beta

-Glide64 0.42 + eVoodoo 3.99 beta

-Rice’s Daedalus 5.0.1

-TR64 OpenGL 0.86

Last edited: