What's new

Got bad roms?

BluDChyLD

I found a great little utility called IPS patcher, and someone's released an archive of patches which fixes bad roms :) Ive tried it myself and after patching they're verified as OK with goodn64.

Give it a go, the patcher and the patches can be found here http://www.emuxhaven.net/n64emu.html
BluDChyLD

hellknight

Banned
i don't need it I have a site with all roms that exist and they are all god(don't ask for the site won't tell it)hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....HAHA

Seta-San

Morons

Quit your leetspeak
It's Lame and has no place in the emulation community.
Replacing letters with numbers is not cool it only shows us how desperate you are to be cool but you are only looked at as morons by the people higher up in the community.

Slougi

Re: Morons

Seta-San said:
Quit your leetspeak
Replacing letters with numbers is not cool it only shows us how desperate you are to be cool but you are only looked at as morons by the people higher up in the community.
Dammit man get on irc in a while. #Emulation64 for example, or #Nintendo64hq. Nice chans are also #Thecompany, #Emuhelp, #Emuzine, #Apollo64, #PJ64, #1964, #Daedalus, #Nemu64 etc. etc. etc.
The list is endless.
All the 31337 ppl hang out there.
But I am the 31337327 of them all :p

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
flow`` said:
hellnight.. your a moron

who uses webpage's for roms?
its called IRC

irc downloads slow.

besides, the site does tell u that they are confirmed good roms and they show u the N64Miss.txt file (which shows about 10-20 missing games)

flow``

flow``
irc downloads are as only slow as the person you download from

most of the places i got the rom set from, had the set renamed by goodn64 ect ect

plus you can queue 20 roms at a time and not sit at your pc all day

Zombie9920

Re: Morons

Seta-San said:
Quit your leetspeak

I agree that leet speak is ridiculous, but give them a break man. They aren't morons, they are little kids. ;P

deekay2

ha-ha newbies downloading off dodgy sites that r there for a few weeks then vanish. Then u not l337 d00ds -l8trs :p