What's new

ANy way to fix map in Turok Dinoasuar Hunter

randombeaner

Mmm.. Beans
I cant get passed the training level because the map is all messed up in Pj64 Ive tried other plugins.
Is there any way to make the map appeer.

btw has any one else noticed how ala-> :ala: looks exactly like the wizard Gandalf goes to in the first Loard of the rings movie. No wonder Kirtar likes it.

Clements

I'm am also interested if there is a fix/plugin coder interested in fixing it. Here's a screenshot of the map and Jabo's plugin.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Have you tried Glide64?

I'm not sure if what I am seeing (a vector lookin map) for the map is correct since I don't own the real game, but it's easily readable and understandable. Also not sure what it's like on a Evoodoo+Glide64 combo.

Looks great with a real Voodoo though. Just FYI.

EDIT: How can I grab a screen shot of what my Voodoo card is displaying?

Clements

You're right LazerTag, Glide64 0.42 fully supports the map. Unfortunately, the eVoodoo causes all the textures and fog to be messed up, but its fully playable, so randombeaner can use this plugin to navigate those tough sections. :)

Edit: How Glide64 0.42+eVoodoo does it:

Last edited:
OP
R

randombeaner

Mmm.. Beans
Nevermind I found plugins
Someone should add Glide .42 to the dowloads page its not there yet

Last edited:

dave21777

Please help with Turok!

When I use the latest glide and evoodoo (I have a nVidia card) with full-screen for N64 emulation (both PJ64 and 1964) Turok turns upside down? everything else is perfect including the map! Please could anyone help?

BountyJedi

turn you screen upside down =p or if your drivers have some kind of screen rotation option (there are some lcd screens that can be rotated 90 degrees and such thats why such an option exists atleast in ati catalyst 4.6)

but also theres an option for me to flip the screen 180 degrees =p if i feel like it hehe
well waht glide? 0.5? or =o.7 same error has happened for me using glide 0.5 but only 0.5
and how is hac's wrapper in this case?