What's new

Trouble with Satourne 1.0.1p

Velocity 7

1. The emulator runs pretty weird. It's lagging every window and menu I open while the program is running.

2. I can't configure the emulator to run with any of my CUE/BIN images. It just says they're invalid (think mode 1 track, then mode 2 track, then audio tracks; extracting just the mode 1 track still doesn't fix this).

Can anyone help?

2fast4u

Velocity 7 said:
1. The emulator runs pretty weird. It's lagging every window and menu I open while the program is running.

same problem for me ... this has been the issue with satourne forever and i be fucked if i can find out why.

2. I can't configure the emulator to run with any of my CUE/BIN images. It just says they're invalid (think mode 1 track, then mode 2 track, then audio tracks; extracting just the mode 1 track still doesn't fix this).

refering to this thread:

1. Satourne currently only supports "cooked" 2048 iso files. It will not run "RAW" bins 2352. Which is the reason why your getting that "image invalid" error. Make a bin file from a saturn game, but make sure the "raw" option is not checkmarked in cdrwin. Cdrwin will then make a "cooked" bin file of the game.

this may solve your problem