What's new

Freeze time in Majora's Mask?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well my my, aren't you greedy? If there was one, wouldn't such a cheat be included? Besides, the time is no worry since you can reset time. It's the core of the game!

jim061290

Althought your problem was solved I still give you something
There is no way to stop time in MM but there is a is a way skip those three days and be in a fouth, and here's how to do it:

1. get in the scene atop of the clock tower where skull kid tries to pulls down the moon, (an easy way to get there is using the LEVITATE cheat to bring link over the clock tower and let him drop until you enter)
2. Use the WARP MODIFIER Cheat to get out of there.
3. A count down of five minutes will begin, so youll have to let them burn out.
4. when the clock reaches to 0 it will take you to the moon crashing scene, you again use the WARP MODIFIER cheat before the game takes you back to the first day

If you warp to clock town you will notice that the town will be almost deserted. Why? because objects or people move or change differently during the three days only appear during that time/day (with some exeptions)
WARNIG: some characters,objects,rooms will make the game hang (for example talking to the major) so be careful.

PS: I havent tested this very well so I dont know what happens after one day

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Imho removing the time thing in Majoras Mask zaps the fun right out of the game, and the challenge too. To slow down time just play the song of time backwards I think.