What's new

The Greatest Thing in Emulation (that will never happen :(

Dimiter

Hmm.. I've been thinking recently about these emulators.. There are so different emus, 1964, Pj64, TR64,Nemu and many more..
They go to a certain level and then suddenly the programmers stop them.. That's a f'kin shame! My dream which i'm sure never will com true is if every developers work together.. Imagine what would've happned if TR64,PJ64,1964,Nemu,UltraHle,Corn etc. 's developers unite force and make one ultimate emulator.. It would be fantastic! I'm sure it would have been the best damn thing ever made.. maybe even better than real N64 :)

30 + people working on a single emu.. That would make it world class.. Anyway you get what i'm saying. It's not a big deal but i just decided to share mu stuff with you ;)

Happy holidays everybody :D

???

RPGlover12

if this would happen then all emu programmers
zsnes,snes9x,vba,epsxe,pj64,nemu,tr64,1964,and of course many others
they would do the perfect ps2 emulator or perfect gamecube and xbox
and any unemulated system
that would be a kickass
;)

yogaman

Banned
u lost something important out of mind: the users have all different specs and all the emus have different abilities....like uhle for low end users, corn for Mario64 gamers, PJ64 for many games but high system requ. Now every emu has it's strong and weak point, that makes it easy for us to get the right emu..... if every author would work together u'd get somekinda mutant :alien: ....no variety....just one emu, although I think even the authors would break eachother their necks because x wants this implemented but y is totally against it and s only wants his plugin used....and so on....a chaos! That's the way I see it, and I don't think the sum of authors working on an emu determins what the result is like :colgate:

cheers