What's new

Mouse Support?

alexa999

Banned
Which input plugins have mouse support? If you know of any of those plugins then could you supply the links? I am using PJ64 1.5.:ermm:

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Clements said:
Use the latest N-Rage input plugin, it has mouse support. Available in the download section or http://go.to/nrage

I got the latest version but I dont know how to set the mouse Y and X as the control stick, could you send me a screenshot? Or instructions?:ermm:

Clements

Where the 'Analog Stick' section is, click the buttons there and move the mouse in the appropriate direction carefully and it should register it. Like so:

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
I can only get up to work, could you attach a .cpf with the mouse as the control stick and I will change the rest of the controls?:ermm:

Clements

Okay, you'll just need to change a few things, but the mouse itself is configured.

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
How come when I play Super Mario 64 none of the controls work? I use this config.

What buttons don't work?
Did you try to reconfigure it (e.g., click on the "Clear Controller" button and then reconfigure it)?

I haven't play'd with mouse control in about seven month's (and I don't like it).
And I hate to say, buy a gamepad, mine only cost $29, it's much better than a mouse, but a mouse is better then just a keyboard!
Just a keyboard is only good for 2D based emulator's.