What's new

Hebrew not there?

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Hi,
did you notice that there is a limitation to the number of languages in the pj64 menu(or is it the .lng file?).
all the languages are there except hebrew(if you delete one translation from the file hebrew reappears on the language menu).

can you comment on this subject smiff?

also i didn't understand the part about you(Smiff) quitting the support files , because i have translated ver 1.4 and i want to know if i should send it, and if not where should i put it?

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
The problem doesn't happen in windows XP (not that I know of),
I saw it only in 98...

Last edited:
OP
Ogy

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
oh...

a win98 problem...
well, anyone who has XP and want the translation, here it is:

oh and BTW johnny if you have any comments, suggestions, etc i would appreciate an e-mail

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Oh, so there IS a Hebrew translation in the language file? Crap, I just created a new one, and translated the whole thing myself :)

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
Re: oh...

Ogy said:
a win98 problem...
well, anyone who has XP and want the translation, here it is:

oh and BTW johnny if you have any comments, suggestions, etc i would appreciate an e-mail

All I can say is THANKS!

It's nice to know we are on the map! :)

OP
Ogy

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
i translated Daedalus to hebrew but the emulator is in a mess right now.

i also saw someone translated Kawaks(a CPS2/Neo-Geo Emu) but its really not a great translation

Last edited:

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
Ogy,
Try to post the file on the big emu64 sites.
It's a shame that the work would go to the drainage.

How would people find it in this forum?

Maybe Smiff when he comes back could complie this file to the PJ64 extractable exe?

(It would be really good if he will complie the PJ64 1.4.02 with this hebrew file and some more languages files, it's will end a lot of problems. He can call it PJ64 1.4.03! :) )

OP
Ogy

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
yes , but not a new version though ,
IF he'll do it it will be called "service pack" , i hope he will.

i don't think any of the sites will want it , maybe ngemu though