What's new

Super Mario Land Problem.

alexa999

Banned
I just got a rom for Super Mario Land and I want to emulate it so that it looks just like it does on my GBA (The Colors.) How do I do it? I use VisualboyAdvance 1.4.

2fast4u

you cant make it look like on gba. all you have left is the super gameboy mode which creates *some* color.

options -> gameboy -> select your mode

and please use the damn edit thread button or think about what you wanna write before you post .. all this cluttering is really starting to get annoying :doh:

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Can you add the GBA color or make the sound less crackley in VisualboyAdvance 1.5? If not then can you recommend me another emulator for the job?:ermm:

Clements

It's less crackly the more you decrease the resolution. The best results occur when you use the 1X Window. Also decrease the volume of the emulator.

Clements

In Visualboy Advance, Options>Gameboy then check Gameboy colors. Now it isn't black and white using Original Gameboy roms.

Clements

On the real Gameboy color and GBA, you could press a button combination to change the colours, eg. press up + A when the game loads up. Unfortunately, I know of no emulator that does this.