PDA

View Full Version : I got a good smilie.

alexa999
June 4th, 2003, 15:39
Over the past month I have seen people put :thumbsup: in their posts therefore I have created a thumbs up smilie.

alexa999
June 4th, 2003, 15:43
I think I made the backround transparent.

mightyrocket
June 4th, 2003, 16:14
Originally posted by alexa999
I think I made the backround transparent.
No you don't. Save it as a .gif and the background will be transparent.

Tagrineth
June 4th, 2003, 17:10
It looks more like he's holding a scimitar. :flowers:

Plisco
June 4th, 2003, 17:13
I think it looks like he is taking his hat of.

ScottJC
June 4th, 2003, 18:22
It looks like its holding an exclaimation mark :)!

Martin
June 4th, 2003, 18:53
roflmao that's the worst smilie I've seen in ages. :D

Allnatural
June 4th, 2003, 19:02
Meh, I don't like it. What happened to the thumbsup smilie we used to have?

*pokes Martin

Slougi
June 4th, 2003, 19:15
Yeah that one rocked, animated and all. It is one of the ones I miss :) Of course, several of our smilies could be improved, like the nemu64 and tux smilies.

Jaz
June 5th, 2003, 00:17
Originally posted by Martin
roflmao that's the worst smilie I've seen in ages. :D

lmao - I was thinking the same thing! :satisfied

alexa999
June 5th, 2003, 01:02
Originally posted by mightyrocket
Save it as a .gif and the background will be transparent.

Did it work?

nephalim
June 5th, 2003, 02:04
I don't like that one either...

NeTo
June 5th, 2003, 02:17
Did it work?

Yep, now it's transparent. You can try that with the corn images in your sign, and maybe they'll finally as a similie :saint:

My95ZR2
June 5th, 2003, 03:12
hmmmm... looks like a smiley flipping a bird... :birdie: would be appropriate :happy:

Suggestions:
Add the rest of his fingers to make it look like a hand with his thumb up...

Adam
(hey, I'm trying to be helpful)

alexa999
June 6th, 2003, 03:57
We could just make it :magnifiedthumb: and be done with it.:P

alexa999
June 6th, 2003, 04:05
Originally posted by My95ZR2
Suggestions:
Add the rest of his fingers to make it look like a hand with his thumb up...

Adam
(hey, I'm trying to be helpful)

How about this?

Allnatural
June 6th, 2003, 06:40
How about this?
Now it looks like he's holding a lighter.

CpU MasteR
June 6th, 2003, 09:27
What is it with you trying to make a new smiles? We have over 110 smiles to choose from :getlost:

alexa999
June 6th, 2003, 15:36
Originally posted by Allnatural
Now it looks like he's holding a lighter.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

alexa999
June 6th, 2003, 15:38
Originally posted by CpU MasteR
What is it with you trying to make a new smiles? We have over 110 smiles to choose from :getlost:

I just like image editing.:plain: So why not contribute to this site and if the smilie gets added I will tell everybody and I will get appreshiaded by a bunch of people.:)

Allnatural
June 6th, 2003, 16:14
I just like image editing.:plain: So why not contribute to this site and if the smilie gets added I will tell everybody and I will get appreshiaded by a bunch of people.:)
I suspected as much. :rolleyes:

2fast4u
June 6th, 2003, 17:06
this so fits ..

http://www.rothenburg-net.de/pub/fun/attention*****beach.jpg

My95ZR2
June 6th, 2003, 19:23
I got to looking at the second smilie with the finger...you have the on the wrong side. Also, make the thumb a tad smaller, and see what it looks like.

Adam

Jimbot
June 6th, 2003, 20:55
Again, you decided to make possibly one relevant post into one relevant post and one useless post. Why oh why? And there are enough smilies, if you want to make more, then just attach the image everytime you want it. Its probably a lot of work for martin to go and set up the server for a smilie that almost noone will use.

CpU MasteR
June 7th, 2003, 22:31

I think by some of the reposonses that some users have made, I and everyone think this is getting quite retarded :getlost:

Now if you like Image editing (Ripping off other peoples work and making it something else for credit) thats fine, but keep it to yourself :doh:

You are just edting smiles that already exist on this board, why do we need another 100 of the same ones?

[d.o.u.g]
June 8th, 2003, 03:47
Originally posted by My95ZR2
I got to looking at the second smilie with the finger...you have the on the wrong side. Also, make the thumb a tad smaller, and see what it looks like.

Adam

Yeah, the fingers on that smile are wrong... :getlost:

vampireuk
June 20th, 2003, 14:38
I'm sorry I just had to bring this up, in response to

"I got a good smilie"

No, you don't :P