What's new

I got a good smilie.

alexa999

Banned
Over the past month I have seen people put :thumbsup: in their posts therefore I have created a thumbs up smilie.

Slougi

Yeah that one rocked, animated and all. It is one of the ones I miss :) Of course, several of our smilies could be improved, like the nemu64 and tux smilies.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
alexa999 said:
Did it work?

Yep, now it's transparent. You can try that with the corn images in your sign, and maybe they'll finally as a similie :saint:

My95ZR2

hmmmm... looks like a smiley flipping a bird... :birdie: would be appropriate :happy:

Suggestions:
Add the rest of his fingers to make it look like a hand with his thumb up...

Adam
(hey, I'm trying to be helpful)

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
My95ZR2 said:
Suggestions:
Add the rest of his fingers to make it look like a hand with his thumb up...

Adam
(hey, I'm trying to be helpful)

How about this?

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Allnatural said:
Now it looks like he's holding a lighter.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
CpU MasteR said:
What is it with you trying to make a new smiles? We have over 110 smiles to choose from :getlost:

I just like image editing.:plain: So why not contribute to this site and if the smilie gets added I will tell everybody and I will get appreshiaded by a bunch of people.:)