What's new

EEPROM Help Please.

alexa999

Banned
I just got this EEPROM save and it is called MarioE.n64 how do I use it with corn? If I cant then how can I use it with PJ64?:ermm:

Last edited:

Clements

I don't use Corn, so I'll tell you how to do it with PJ64. Play Super Mario 64 (without using your downloaded save) and a save file will be generated in your save directory. This is your template. Rename your downloaded save to the template and then replace it. When you next go into the emulator, it should have worked (hopefully) Also, even if you have the (U) rom, an (E) save works with it in the case of Super Mario 64 (I tried it)

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Clements said:
I don't use Corn, so I'll tell you how to do it with PJ64. Play Super Mario 64 (without using your downloaded save) and a save file will be generated in your save directory. This is your template. Rename your downloaded save to the template and then replace it. When you next go into the emulator, it should have worked (hopefully) Also, even if you have the (U) rom, an (E) save works with it in the case of Super Mario 64 (I tried it)

OK. Cool. Thanks!:) But could somebody please tell me how to use it with Corn?:ermm:

P.S. If anyone has a Corn save for Super Mario 64 (U) having all 120 Stars please attach it.:)

Last edited:

Knuckles

Corn supports EEPROM?? I never saw that. maybe save stats(not sure) but not EEPROM....:plain:

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Appearently the EEPROM is empty because it says all new files on Mario64. So, does anyone have a EEPROM save for Mario64 with the game beaten?:ermm: