What's new

Alexa999

Status
Not open for further replies.

My95ZR2

I'm gonna try to put this as nicely as possible, but, uh, hmmm... You can already see by the title what this is gonna be about, so I might as well get it all out. WARNING extremely stupid rant below:

Is it just me, or is Alexa999 kind of a pain in the butt? I joined this board a few days before s/he (I don't know "it's" gender) did, and look at how many post s/he's got! Sure, it'd be fine if it was good post that actually helped people, but her/his posting quality SUCKS! "New Avatar " "WHAT??? "

I'm personally tired of his lame threads, triple and quadruple posts, and his general posting habbits. You don't have to post 5 threads a day to still be a member:doh:

*deep sigh* I'm glad that is out...does anyone else agree?

Adam

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
His posts annoy the hell out of me too. he still hasn't figured out how to use the edit button.

Some mods have also told of their annoyance on certain posts.

But you can put him on ignore :p

Last edited:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Well, ... yeah. Use edit, you spammer. Is it possible to limit his/her posting ability?

OP
M

My95ZR2

Jimbot said:
Is it possible to limit his/her posting ability?

That's what I wondered...hisher account says s/he posts 2.06 messages a day :getlost: ... Maybe limit him/her to ONE message a day...I understand messageboards should be open...but this is stretching it slighty.

Adam

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Come on guys, he isn't that bad. It is true that alexa often double posts and his comments are not always that stright forward. I am sure all alexa wants to do is to contribute to the community and isn't that what forums are all about? IMO, most of his posts are in a friendly and helpful manner, come on, he is even offering to make free avatars.

Peace :)

Status
Not open for further replies.