What's new

PS2 bios

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzykilla

HJey i have a ps2 and some of my games dont work on it and now i got an emulator for it if you want to help me find a bios then give me the link PLZ:plain:

ra5555

N64 Newbie
uh, I don't think you are allowed to ask for illegal stuff like that in this forum, please delet your post.

And by the way, as much as I know, all of the PS2 emulators are at their baby stage, none of them can play any commercial games yet.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
krazzykilla said:
HJey i have a ps2 and some of my games dont work on it and now i got an emulator for it if you want to help me find a bios then give me the link PLZ:plain:

OK, Let me give you a run down on the Progress of PS2 emulation and learning to respect the Rules of Emutalk.net

Good News: There are 2 Playstation 2 Emulators already in the emu Scene :)

Bad News: They Do not run any commercial games, understand that there is no way to get them working. Also, these emus cannot run the commercial bios

Good News: You have a PS2 and that is great that you have the original console :)

Bad News: For legal reasons, we DO NOT provide any sort of roms or bios images here.

Also when you sign up, in the agreement, you say that you will not ask for any images of the kind, also you would know that this will result in a ban due to Emutalk.net's strict 0 tolorence policy on Warez.

What have you learned today? Please read the rules and the agreement you sign with the message board. :)

/me shivers in the corner. :doh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.