What's new

simpsons rule!

mesman00

What's that...?
so i was watching the simpsons, and marge was goin bald, so everyone had to give someting up to eliviate her stress, heres what bart gave up:

bart: i'll take up smokin and give that up
homer: that's great boy. giving up smoking will be one of the hardest things you'll ever have to do. here, have a dollar (homer hands bart a dollar)
lisa: but he didn't do anything!
homer: didn't he lisa, didn't he.................wait, he didn't (homer snatches dollar from barts hand)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Yep, Simpsons kick wide ass. :D

Just a shame that nobody has made a half decent game using the license.. ???

gokuss4

Meh...
LOL simpsons is probably fourth in line of the hobbies i do, and here it is too my list and simpsons kick world ass

1. S Club 7
2. Computer/Video Games
3. Digimon, DBZ :D
4. Simpsons

OP
mesman00

mesman00

What's that...?
s club 7, hahaha, no offense, i just didn't even no they still existed, i just thought they were one hit wonders

gokuss4

Meh...
nope they're still popular and goin, and even have their own series, and get this. the former manager of the spice girls is now the manager of S Club 7 :) i mean that when the spice girls got stumped the manager was through the girls and started another band. although i did use to like the spice girls when they WERE popular but they dont exist now. so HAHAHA S Club 7 is in the tops too. although most of their fans are in U.K but WHO CARES!

gokuss4

Meh...
veeeeeeery funny jaz c'mon give them a chance ;) btw you should see how good lookin the woman look on the group but that's not one of the reasons i like them ??? :alien: well maybe but i love there music, its INSPIRING!!! and some of theres are just preety good :cool:

btw if you want ill post a pic of them.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Yeah, Rachel is sweet and Jo is alright, but a pretty face and a set of boobs hardly make up for the crap that comes out of their mouths.. I believe they call it `singing`.. ;)

deekay2

Ah yes, who couldn't love another synthetic, generic, plastic-coated and mass produced teen band.
Gets me all goose-pimply just thinking about it :inlove: :inlove: