What's new

Good Luck Lac/Lemmy

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
As the final PJ64 is released everyone has there hopes on the next NEMU and I am looking forward to it - The Graphics look fab. I was just wondering where Lac and Lemmy post info about the next release - apart from website - do they ever post on this forum~?

VideoGamerJ

It was a sad day...

But

With Project 64 gone, everyone sets there hopes up for Nemu 64, problably the second best emulator run on entirely different configurations. That is what makes Nemu 64 so different from the rest. If the production can move at a productive pace then we will get a good emulator and by the looks of it, the quality will be very superb. It may not beat Jabo's Plugins as of now but I am pretty confident that the next release will be promising. Furthermore, I wish Nemu 64 all the luck with their emulator, and nonetheless I am sure everyone else is looking forward to it!

:pj64: passes to the torch to :nemu: (eheh)

By the way, has anyone tried 1964, I can't get the damn thing to start. It looks like a good emulator but too many problems.

:1964:
:stupid:

Zeratul

PJ64 1.4 didn't have that much improvements... So I'm depending on Nemu. Since PJ64 didnt improve their speed that much, I'm sure nemu will be better. That was PJ's mistake, to release different version so often that people did not see improvements in them. Hehe maybe thats nemu's plan all along!

Tesla-Guy

look @ 1964 0.7.1 and 0.7.2. Maybe compatibility isn't improved at all, but just look at the speed difference between them ;)

Josep

eyerun4phun
jeez pj64 1.4 is 100% playable with allot of games, its great, and nemu will obviously be hecka tight too, most likely, anyone know how the geforce2 mx looks on pj64?? just got that card and wondering how its going to look, ya know, performance and all:)

Tesla-Guy

Yep it's going to be great. Just use 16-bit only with jabo's plugin(i get 50fps F-zerox in 32-bit (look @my specs)! Nemu gfx will be great, everything looking bad will be due to the video plugin.

Josep

eyerun4phun
i know this is kinda of redundant, but my new comp i finally made has: athlonxp 1.4ghz, 256ddr ram, geforce2mx:(, and turtle beach santa cruz, everything should probably be cool right with pj? I really got some games that i wanna play on that new one:)

Josep

eyerun4phun
hehe, sweeet now i just have to wait for my stick of 256ddr ram to come from ups already! ARRH!! one more day:)

Zeratul

Bah! Wish I had that much RAM...All I got is 64 ??? I'll get a job someday and pay my god damn bills and save enough for a better computer :colgate:

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
im suprised this thread wasn't moved a long time ago.
i dont supose that my posting on it will do anything to help seeing as it died a long time ago though. oh well;)