What's new

Hey Linker, i gotta question for you :P

Dimiter

Hey man are u Bulgarian ?
Cause i saw that your homepage is http://emuxp.hit.bg
and thought you might be from here ;)))

------

A really really off topic question but.. please leave it till he response :)

linker

Emutalk Member
Dimiter said:
Hey man are u Bulgarian ?
Cause i saw that your homepage is http://emuxp.hit.bg
and thought you might be from here ;)))

------

A really really off topic question but.. please leave it till he response :)

Yes, I am. Hehe (abe bylgarin sym, ama nali trqq da govorim na angliiski ta vsichko da e oficialno). The emuxp.hit.bg page is under construction (bad, bad, bad word). I can say that it soon will be there (on the server :)). Cia.

About the Jabo Video Plugin 1.4... GREAT WORK, Jabo, once more time you proved yourself.
About the emulator writers: Jabo, Zilmar, Rice...
Actually I don't see a reason why Zilmar want to stop to programm. After all this work on the emu he became very good programmer and now... bam - just stops. I don't know, he decides.
About Jabo... he is a genius, can't add anything cause there are no words that can describe him.
Rice... keep goin' in the same way.
I wish you luck in the future, guys. Also... merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dimiter

Heh

Hey Linker. about your n64 site.. will it conatin any roms ? (shtoto az imam nqkolko vruzki ;) kum romove .. hehe.. ako iskash ) ..

It will be great if you include some wrestling games :p

btw- anything against giving me your e-mail so i can torture..er.. write you :)))

linker

Emutalk Member
OK, here is my e-mail - [email protected] . About the roms - no, there won't be any (sha ima, ne sa bezpokoi, samo teq ot foruma da ne gi skifat, mojesh da izpratish nqkolko vryzki na e-mail-a :)). Goodbye for now.

:pj64: and :1964: rulez

StonedConker

roms....roms....roms/everyone is looking for rooooommmms!...anyway if you see my location you'll notice that we are neighbors so we can interchange roms easily hehe :)

greetingsssssssss from greeceeeeeeeeeeee !!! ;)

linker

Emutalk Member
hello neighbour. I want to ask you something (and everybody else). Do your friends love emulation, cause here in Bulgaria very few people love emulation (even they think that I'm crazy cause I always track the forum). So my question is - in which country many people (gamerz, programerz) love the emulation.

crhylove

Banned
california....

...knows how to party. everyone out here is in love with emulation. even old NES emulation. very few yet realize how great n64 emu just became in the last 3 months though. more are seeing all the time at my house/bar.

rhy

linker

Emutalk Member
schibo said:
PJ didn't just "Bam" stop...It was in development for 4 years.

Ok, you are right schibo. But I meant that it was unexpectedly for anybody. And, yes, there were rumors about it, but no one wanted to believe. Actually I remember, that rumors were that the final version would be 1.5, but right now it doesn't matter... but it matters that zilmar and jabo separated 4 years of their lifes to us... the people that use that emulator... for free. What I want to say is that you, schibo, and Rice too, and every other emulator writer are great people, and I am proud to use your (their) emulators.

Done :) :pJ64: :1964: :apollo: :nemu: :tr64: (sorted in no specific order :))
Also thanx to the guys from emutalk for that great forum :)