What's new

Is Mario Italian?

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Is he? Then why does he speak english? If not... why does he have an accent and a lover named luigi?

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Mario and Luigi are Brothers (Super Mario Brothers)
There full names are Mario Mario and Luigi Mario (See the movie and you'll understand) Mario's lover is Princess Peach and the evil dude is Bowser I hope this clears things up

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
On Mario Gamecube : A little bit disapointing but fun nonetheless
Mario isn't Gay because why would he always try to rescue Peachy and why do they always look at each other like :inlove:

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Simple... Play Mario64. Have him climb a tree and continue climbing when he reaches the top. Hrm... no coincidence he's humping the tree. It's green and his gay lover likes green too! He only rescues Peach cuz Mario likes to double dip... switch hit... play on both sides. It's cheating!!! We all know Luigi is gay for 100% sure. Look at Super Mario Bros. 2. He jumps like a pansy (no pun intended in reference to an enemy in the game). And in the new mario game... he's all scared like a lil kiddie. I say to you... They are gay and that is all there is to it!!!! ;)

Martin

Administrator
OMG, Azimer is right! Mario the tree humper! Mario the double dipper! Gee...never thought of him that way. :D

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
AWESOME!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Never before did I espect to start a thread about Mario... but I also perverted it, and got people annoyed at it. This is awesome. :) Mario is awesome... well... as long as his keeps his distance from me and my favorite spruce outside! I don't want to find it dead cuz of that plumber!

Suggestion... someone should make a Mario smiley ;)

The Shadow

No, Bowser's the gay character in Mario 64. He wears a rainbow shell on the final battle stage and he's always making reference to his "troops". :D

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
LOL! That's fun!
Mario gay? Tree hopper? LOL! :D :D :D :D :D
Hrrrmmm... isn't it a little "devil" to harass such a popular character?

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
And I thought I was the only one found this topic weird ? I quite frankly don't see what's funny about this topic anymore ???

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Weird is good. It's a lot better then reading monotonous posts on Project64 messageboard. I think it was quite refreshing... Perhaps a Link post is in order... hmmm....