What's new

Project64 & Boom Converter

Shakey_Jake3

Alright first I'll let me say forgive my ignorance... I've not been following the N64 emulation scene too closely, and thus I know I'm probably asking something loads of people have asked before... so excuse the newbie-ness :)

Ok I'll begin, I've been looking for an adaptor to use N64 controllers on Project64. My first place of check was Adaptoid, but I found they no longer manufacture them... and while they might be easy to come across in the US, they aren't here in the UK :) Anyway I found an alternative http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=10&products_id=93&
Now can I confirm that this *does* actually work 100% with Project64? As in *every* button works? The only reason I want this is for Project64, so I really don't want to waste my money if it doesn't work =/

Cheers in advance guys ^_^

sniper_112

re:

yes every button works fine accept the analog stick doesnt have full perfect movement. only noticible in games like 007 (for example you would move slower in 007), but you could just use the other axis. i have one and it works fine. (also rumble pak etc. arent compatible)

OP
S

Shakey_Jake3

Ah that's cool then :)
Would you say the adaptoid is significantly superior? (bearing in mind I have no use for rumble pak or savestate transfer)
If it is, I'll get one from an American site, but if this thing does it just as good...

Allnatural

Re: re:

sniper_112 said:
...accept the analog stick doesnt have full perfect movement. only noticible in games like 007 (for example you would move slower in 007), but you could just use the other axis.
I suspect a configuration error, likely the calibration. The analog stick works fine here.