What's new

F-ZeroX plays perfectly ;)

Murkal

Just had to make a post that F-Zero plays perfectly with Jabo's d3d7 1.4 plugin. There's missing grahpics with d3d6 1.5, as well as being slower, but d3d7 1.4 plays REALLY fast, and with hardly any glitches. Thanks a lot ultrahle 2064 :)

OP
M

Murkal

And sometimes too fast ;)

When playing Time Trial, the track goes so quickly, it's occasionally unplayable, even with Quincunx anti-aliasing (which I normally have on for games). I never thought my old system would see such a day.

Last edited:

DemosSomnio

F-Zero X... Only Game I want to work!

If anyone could help me out here... I'm trying to get my Voodoo3 to work! I downloaded both the WinGlide plugin, better known as the annoying glide3x.dll not found, and then I downloaded the 3dfx glide3x.dll file and installed it into my Windows System and Windows System32 directories, but it still refuses to work. Any assistance is MUCH appreciated, and the second I get F-Zero X to work for even a second, with or without glitches, I'll know there really is a God... (Post will be duplicated in thread with person with answers replying.)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
well if you really want to piss everyone off you could do that, theres no such thing as a totally flawless f-zerox at the moment.

post as much as you want it won't change that.