What's new

My bug list

Majin_Musash

Hello! This is my UltraHLE 2064 1.0.4 bug-list... have fun :)

First things first: I have a simple AMD K6-2 500Mhz, Voodoo3 3000 card and 128Mb PC-100 RAM (and I hope it is enough to run some games at the same speed as the original UltraHLE). I use Windows2000 Pro and 3dhq drivers (I don't know if these are the best, but they work fine for me... sugestions?), and the Glide64 (I'll explain later) and Azimer's old plugin. Hum, the list:

- Random crashes when loading some roms (usually Zelda-MM). It occurs just after the 3DFX logo animation... hummm... and that animation shouldn't be there (I'm sure I deactivate it).

- Some problems with MemPak (I've tested with Asteroids64 and Zelda-MM). These games just can't recognize it...

- The emulator is very slow (I've read that 2064 is faster, but...) with the Zeldas. I think you all know that...

- Can't load a new ROM after loading some other rom (I receive a beatiful "Illegal Operation" card).

- Internal video plugin (XEngine?) just doesn't work for me (it terminates the emulator just after a rom is loaded). So I must use Glide64 plugin (some slow?)...

Bye!

PS.: hope it helps you, Dominator and friends... :n64: :linux: :geek:

Dominator

Have you upgraded from the 1.0.3 version by installing the new 1.0.4 files into your UHLE 2064 folder?

If so, have you ticked off the "No 3dfx files, thanks" option during setup?

Btw, please post bug reports in the appropriated threads when they exist, it's help me as well as all users looking for an explanation to their problems ;)

OP
M

Majin_Musash

Dominator said:
Have you upgraded from the 1.0.3 version by installing the new 1.0.4 files into your UHLE 2064 folder?

=> Yes, sure...

If so, have you ticked off the "No 3dfx files, thanks" option during setup?

=> Yes...

Btw, please post bug reports in the appropriated threads when they exist, it's help me as well as all users looking for an explanation to their problems ;)

=> Sorry! First post... :saint: