What's new

Pj64 1.4 and Zelda M.M. Problem

_Ombra_

I've a little (or big) problem with Zelda Majora's Mask (E) (!). When i open the rom the game run perfectly except that the screen is larger and i can't see the lower part... That problem cause that i can't see a lot of things, and i'm not the only one with that problem. I've tried in 5 computers, and i've the same problem.

After 1 hour trying to fix that, i've tried to use the old Jabo's Direct3D Plugin (the version 1.3) and i've noticed that work but with less effects than the version 1.4.

Here are two screenshots, i think is a little problem in the graphic plug-in. I know that now Project64 is Open Source and the authors does not support the emulator anymore but... I just wanna see if they can leave us a little second Christmans present :p

Thank You for all Jabo an Zilmar and thank to all the people who helped to develop the emulator.
I apreciate your work.

_Ombra_

Last edited:

dewos

Hello, please, help my friend Ombry to solve his problem.

See you again...

Another images

Last edited:

dewos

AAAAnnndevi 'sto carciofo! Er 1.4.02 c'èèra 'avvero! Nun cè puosso credere! Mmmmammmma mia cummè 'sto!
Bella Johnny_Rico, se passi pè quà te offro nù cornetto :D .

songoku

Black Swordsman
A' dewos, quasi quasi jè 'ò dico a hellknight che per ringraziallo l'hai chiamato carciofo!! ;)

P.S.: Ma latraduzione in italiano di MM da dov'è uscita (niente battue volgari please! :D )?

dewos

No cioè, io pensavo proprio che coso lì, Johnny_Ringo ci stava prendendo tutti per il c***o a me e a Ombra, invece il bugfics c'era e ora la rom và alla grande! We, Jonnyno, sei troppo er mijore!!! Che dico nù cornetto, se passi per dè quà te offro pure nà pizetta!

La traduzione di Zelda MM in italiano la sto facendo io...ma non dirlo troppo in giro eh!

***TRASLATION FOR THE NOT GNAM GNAM PIZZA AND SPAGHETTI***

Johnny_Rico, you are the best! Tnx for the tips...If you go in Italy, i will pay you a big pizza with tomato and artichokes ;) .

See you again....

4 img di Zelda MM in italiano (sbavate inglesi, che voi avete tutti i giochi in lingua madre:pissed: , mentre noi li dobbiamo tradurre!)

Last edited:
OP
O

_Ombra_

SORRY JOHNNY_RICO !!! When i saw your post i think you was kidding :pP. Thank You for all, now the game run perfectly.

So' italiano pur'io !! :p

Bye

_Ombra_

Member of SadNES cITy Translations
The First Italian Translations Group
http://www.sadnes.emuita.it

dewos

...e bravù ù cumpà ombra, bhe, iamininne uagnù, cè dobbiamo fà riconoscèe pure sù forumxs straniè...???