What's new

My list of UltraHLE 2064 bugs :)

Murkal

-can't go fullscreen (just read the other post, and I'm gonna try Jabo's d3d, but the included plugins don't allow it)
-can't load a new game or configure options after loading the first rom, have to close and restart
-mempack doesn't work, even with formating and everything
-random crashes in a lot of the games listed as "playable", though it might take up to 20 minutes or longer for this to happen

I've been playing Banjo since yesterday, and I'm wondering if there's any way to get the jigsaw piece from the statue in the first level. The game freezes whenever I throw an egg into one of the stone mouths. I remember it worked fine in the 1.0.3 release, but I couldn't save my game back then.

Majora's Mask looks even more beautiful than in the last release, but I really want to be able to play it properly (without the ocarina's, and getting killed by picking up hearts and watching cutscenes).

Basically, if anyone can help me out with Banjo-Kazooie right now, namely with the random crashes, it would be greatly appreciated. The game runs as perfect as I could ever imagine (using OpenGL believe it or not), and the sound hasn't skipped once yet, after properly configuring it.

Thanks.

Dominator

Murkal said:
-can't go fullscreen (just read the other post, and I'm gonna try Jabo's d3d, but the included plugins don't allow it)

Does it still occur with version 1.0.4? If so try to set desktop resolution so that it matches with the plugins resolution you've selected. Also try using a lower color settin.

-can't load a new game or configure options after loading the first rom, have to close and restart

Are your video drivers up to date?

-mempack doesn't work, even with formating and everything

What input plugin/settings?

-random crashes in a lot of the games listed as "playable", though it might take up to 20 minutes or longer for this to happen

Naming them would help. I barely play a game for more than 5 minutes.

I've been playing Banjo since yesterday, and I'm wondering if there's any way to get the jigsaw piece from the statue in the first level. The game freezes whenever I throw an egg into one of the stone mouths. I remember it worked fine in the 1.0.3 release, but I couldn't save my game back then.

Thank for the detailed info. I look into it.

Majora's Mask looks even more beautiful than in the last release, but I really want to be able to play it properly (without the ocarina's, and getting killed by picking up hearts and watching cutscenes).

It is on our todo list.

OP
M

Murkal

Some issues resolved...

Jabo's Direct 3d6 1.5 seems to cut a lot of the problems, such as not being able to go fullscreen, and the emulator freezing when configuring options after loading a game. I havent tested the plugin very much with Banjo, though it's a possibility it might resolve the random crashing issue. It's possible the crashing is a result of the included ultrahle OpenGL plugin I'm using for games (which works fastest with my PC).

Other games that crashed now work fine with Jabo's 1.5 plugin.