What's new

Girigiri and Panzer Dragoon Saga (E)

Acorn

I finally decided to try a few games with GGS, the *cough* new version. I'm running windows xp, and with 30 mins of fiddling couldn't get the -DISK version to work so I ripped PDS to a .bin and it seemed to work fine. Games plays through the first.. segment with almost no errors, where I get stuck is in the Desert with the worms when you try to fight the guy that opens the path to the Oasis (the big glob in the sand thing). It introduces him, the guy I took with me starts his speal about how to defeat the monster, then when he finishes by saying 'Shoot him until you find the weak spot' (or something to that effect), it stops responding to my controls. The game continues running forever with those words at the bottom of the screen, and the dragon flying above the glob. No errors, it just doesn't continue, and doesn't let me do anything. Has anyone else played PDS to this point before and had or not had this problem? System specs are below. Every other game I've tried (That GGS supports) has worked fine (as far as I've played them).

Also, anyone have any idea how to import the save games into GGS? I have no idea where it stores them, or what format - but I've D/Led a save that is right past where I get the problem.

OP
Acorn

Acorn

Ok :) Still no clue what the answer to my problem is - but I've found a ton of interesting thing pertaining to Girigiri.

link removed...

Interesting, where I based my searches off of. They link to a forum in gamesomething.whatever (to lazt to look it up) with a lot of interesting posts.

Second and much more interesting is a front end for Girigiri!

Its in japenese : / If anyone who knows the lang cares to go at it with a hex editor would be really cool.

Hopefully these links are legal? If not kill them, but the attachment is just a frontend.

Last edited by a moderator:

flow``

flow``
i've emailed the author about hosting. but afaik 0.7.6a is the latest release, it's really a nifty util. but do to him currently hosting the emu, i cannot link there :(

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
I found the loader version .76b and it's in english!!! Nice, very nice. It has some nifty options and tools. One of which gives you some nice info about a game. Game name, date, and game code. Used in the games.dat file. ;)

And there are also some iso conversion and creating tools.