What's new

Aidyn Chronicles shots...

Aquatakat

One of my favourite games for the N64 is Aidyn Chronicles, so I'm reliving it on Project 64. I'm going to take screenshots as I progress through the game, and submit them here. All of them will be JPEG, 1024 x 768 with 4x AA and 4x AF. Here's the first batch where I'm still in Gwernia.

This first shot shows the village from atop the ramparts of the castle.

OP
Aquatakat

Aquatakat

This shot displays all of the members of the party I selected to journey to Erromon, the next town. The characters are kinda low-poly, except for Abrecan (the one on the right with the armour and stuff).

OP
Aquatakat

Aquatakat

Here's the last shot of the first batch. It's the castle in the morning from the top of the bluff on the first pic. It's still a gloomy day like in the first few pics. Maybe when it gets to summer season I'll come back to Gwernia and take a few more shots.

Trotterwatch

Dallamaar, you first bring up a post from MAY 2003! Then you ask for a rom... looking at the email address, I of course shouldn't be that suprised.

aidynphoenix

aidynphoenixhotmail.com
holy #### how did yow get that good of rendering distance dude yow hafto send me a copy of you're config file or sumtin dude help me out aidyn chronicles the first mage is my fav game that looks awesome email me at [email protected] or im at [email protected] plz plz plz this is all the juice i can squeeze out