What's new

ROM Naming

BobRedthorp

Hi, does anyone know of any utilities which can be downloaded to name eithor NES ROMs or N64 ROMs similar ideas as to TOSEC.

Thanx :1964:

skull1

im9i7
they're called good tools. search for cowering good tools in google. nes, n64, sms, gba, gbc...and on and on.

FAQ

The best place where you can download the GoodTools is www.rareroms.net

(and no, there are no roms on the site BTW, just tutorials etc. on emulation)

You\'re not allowed to ask for ROMS here, please consult the rules page for further reading. Do not ask again, thank you.

Clements

FAQ said:
You\'re not allowed to ask for ROMS here, please consult the rules page for further reading. Do not ask again, thank you.

Er.. I didn't Mr. FAQ, just covering my back!

FAQ said:
You are always here when people aren't asking for roms, and if they ask you don't appear :p .

OP
B

BobRedthorp

FAQ said:

No one actually mentioned about downloading roms all that was mentioned was for rom nameing utilities, thats all!

Nemo

Master Sporksman
I was about to mention that... hehe, if you say something like "Where can I find n64 roms?" or "Give me romZ now!" or... hehe, whoops, going to piss off the bot...

www.zophar.net is a great place to look, I know it has all of them along with a frontend, never been to www.rareroms.net , guess I'll check that out now.

Btw, anyone know where I can find roms for... nevermind.

(Just thought of an evil signature, but I guess you all can figure out what it would be.)

FAQ

You have to use the word "download" + "roms" to
see him. :baaa:

scotty

The Great One
I think that the people that have been here long enough know the rules, not to request for ROMS on this site. Usually I catch it when it is a newcomer that is asking for the ROMS. and if there is this circumstance I give the standard posting for someone to see.

scotty

The Great One
in Response to the topic now. I know that Smiff has the stuff, but I would say that Zophar's domain has quite a bit, before I came here, thats where I got all my emulators.