What's new

Levitating Link, Help?!

Quvack

alexa999 said:
Can someone give me a cheat for pj64 to "Press L to Levitate" on Master Quest?:cry:

Gent and I have tried endlessly make a code for that, but havent hit anything which works how it should yet.

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
AWWW Man!:cry: Well tell me if you come up with anything, and attach it or give me a link. Thanks!:)

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Do you think you could make a code for Ocarina of Time or Master Quest that lets you move around when someones talking to you?:ermm:

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Then you could use a hover boots code to be standing next to Ganondorf when Zelda is telling you about her dream.

Z5i31

Insane Weirdo Robot
Uh, that's not true, the game doesn't freeze when you talk to people. . otherwise they wouldn't keep animating. Plus you can levitate when you're talking to people and when you're in cutscenes. . and in MM, which uses the same game engine as Ocarina, there's a glitch that lets a Stalchild keep attacking you when Tatl's telling you about it. the only thing you can't do is walk. Or ride Epona.

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
hypershadow1 said:
darnit if someone finds a code to levitate i will be happy Please

someone help me out !!! :n64: :emutalk:

There is one in Project64 for Ocarina of Time (Not Master Quest.):plain:

AzNStYleZ

RPG Crack Addict
hypershadow1 said:
Damit its useless there is no levitating link code
for master quest
LoL.. its not useless just play it without cheats..CHEATER CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER!! ..God i sound gay, well anyways like my dad always says if u r cheating then ur not really playing...watever

Quvack

AzNStYleZ said:
LoL.. its not useless just play it without cheats..CHEATER CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER!! ..God i sound gay, well anyways like my dad always says if u r cheating then ur not really playing...watever

Your posting that in a _CHEATS_ forum. pfft!!! :p

Quvack

I havent had a lot of time to try it due to exams coming up and being rather busy with that whole Real Life thing.

I've been looking at another way of finding the code with the normal OoT which seems to be promising, if I can get that method working I'm sure I'll be able to make the code for MQ but I wont have a chance to try that for a week or so.