What's new

ZeldaMM error

kimber

hey all.. i just was wondering, when u start a new game in zeldaMM.. link has so many ocarinas (all the masks and equipments), alkso link sometimes dies without anyreson.. especially when i meet the great fairy.. every time he just dies, so as u can see i am stuck, i think this is an emulator error.. and not a glide one, does anyone has any comment? oh and the rom runs fine under PJ64 which make me wonder :plain:
thx guys

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Erm...i'm not sure but, doesn't uhle 2064 support flashram? I know the original one doesn't...
Are you sure you're using uhle 2064 and not the original? :plain:

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
AFAIK that problem has existed since the first uhle 2064 release, for me at least. It's a problem that has been mentioned before, so unless there are settings the users need to know about to fix it, we'll just have to wait till the team releases a version that it works on.

OP
K

kimber

thx blademaster.. and sorry guys but i tried to search for this problem in the bug list at least but i didn't find any comment :getlost: , so i had to thread.. stay alive:D
oh.. BTW doomulation.. i know how u can enter the secret level32 in doom 64 (the one that is in level 1.. how to get secrets 100%).. no.. no gamesharks or passwords.. yes.. the old fashion way.. there's a trick in the level.. if ur interested reply

Last edited:

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
It is an N64 emulator based off of the original UltraHLE code, which source was mysteriously released sometime last year (I think). It's being worked on by some of the best in the Emu scene at this time.