What's new

Web Site Hacked!!!!!!!

Yakuza

I Know I cant make ads for my site and i aint gonna do it but i just wanna say my site was hacked by some guys who are Freaking sad!!!!! ANd Now its all Down and for some reason i cant get it up anymore!

So My question 2 you people is who am i gonna fix this problem plz post so solutions!!!

Thx in advance!!!!

OP
Yakuza

Yakuza

And I Have A Great Idea for a site so if theres anyone willing 2 help rebuilding the emu site i had plz post cause i could use all the help i can get. ( ps. i would like some experienced guys/girls but if you dont have experience its not a problem cause you can always learn...

Cya and Thx In Advance!

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
The problem is your site has roms on it and nobody here at emutalk (especially the Mods) don't like someone helping someone else with a site that supports roms.

Therefore I doubt you'll find help here.

samosas2000

I dont mind helping out if only to show off my web mastery to the world (lets face it, romsites are very popular). So matey, I'll help get your site back online. I don't really like people giving stuff away thats ultimately stolen, its not fair on Nintendo really. But if you promise to pretend that the site will only contain roms that are not sold anymore (like nes and megadrive, that kinda thing) I'll convince myself that thats all that will be there :)

send me an email with the subject: "emu website help"
and the address: [email protected]

I love showing off my talent :) and I like helping people, especially ones that have been invaded by the scum of the earth ie hackers (The nasty ones, not the ones clever enough to keep their skills for constructive purposes)

all the best
Moe