What's new

Really werid screen shot from Zelda

My95ZR2

From the creators of "Babbeling Brook", I now present "Talking Pond"!

Adam
(pointless postcount++):happy:

OP
R

ra5555

N64 Newbie
I will try recreating it, I was cheating in OOT and this came up! I was totally shocked! :satisfied

OP
R

ra5555

N64 Newbie
This is werid...

I think the cheat is somehow rearranging the textures..

Last edited:

alexa999

Banned
cool

That is sooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!! I thought i was the master of joke screenshots! Could you recreate it and post it, along with your system specs because your specs could make a difference. By the way recreate it for both screenshots. If you dont, the guy at the bottom of my sig is gonna do something bad. :p

:pj64:

OP
R

ra5555

N64 Newbie
hey alex,

Yesterday I tried everything to recreat the first screen shot, but I couldn't (wish I made a save :( )

my specs are under my sig by the way.

I am using PJ64 version 1.5 Jabo's D3D6 1.5 video plugin and I was using a cheat called instant hover boots.

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
lol....link got scared crapless from seeing the pond and his clothes turned white for him... ^^;

kahenraz: look around for a program called window blinds. it dus that. ^^

edit: i just noticed something....ever noticed how when you change tunics it also changes links hat? the tunics never said nothin about no hat..lol ^^;

Last edited:

Clements

I used to get a whte tunic on my old comp. because my gfx didn't meet the system requirements ;)

Slougi

You propably got texture mapping messed up somehow. Quite a neat effect, but the chances of repeating it are very slim.

OP
R

ra5555

N64 Newbie
goto www.themexp.org and use of one the Mac OS themes :)

However, be aware that you have to replace your old Uxtheme.dll in your system 32 folder with a new modified version. You have to do this because greedy microsoft don't like people having third party themes.

Alternatively, you can install style XP from http://www.tgtsoft.com/

Master Sword

A Freakin' Old Sword
That second pic makes link looks like hes recruting for a boy scout troop or somthing messed up like that.....
:doh: