What's new

Glide64 0.41 screenshots

Raziel64

Glide64 beta tester
Good pics...
Only one thing, check your drivers, I have good reflection in Mario's face with my Banshee.

tekken1096

Emu X Haven Webmaster
may i ask what settings your using for glide64, and what driver version for your voodoo2, heres top gear rally on my v2 setup, btw the menu flickering on star wars is now eliminated using the new buffer swapping method

Last edited:
OP
mightyrocket

mightyrocket

Banned
may i ask what settings your using for glide64, and what driver version for your voodoo2, heres top gear rally on my v2 setup, btw the menu flickering on star wars is now eliminated using the new buffer swapping method
The drivers are old (haven't updated them for a while), and I don't remember the exact settings. Maybe I used old buffer swap method or another wrong setting. About Mariokart: Yes, used tweaked software (I don't remember where I got this from), maybe the problem why Top Gear Rally looks a bit strange.

Is it possible to place this card in my PIII without getting problems with my Geforce (or probably another part of my computer)? I really need the patience of an angel to create screenshots with my other computer.

Raziel64

Glide64 beta tester
Maybe trying with my custom glide64 ini file + the drivers used by tekken, you can fix your little problem. (I don't know what vesion are he using, ask him for that)

tekken1096

Emu X Haven Webmaster
the voodoo2 should never interfere with your primary graphics card for any reason, providing u use the correct drivers, i myself use the latest reference beta drivers from 3dfx which was released back in mid 2000, heres a link to the file,

http://www.voodoofiles.com/1622, version is 1.02.02-beta (win2k)

heres a pic of how the v2 works in conjuction with your primary card, its pretty much never used unless a glide application is opened, for all other apps (d3d/ogl/etc) the radeon takes over

Last edited:

CanSee

Depressive freak
Sometimes (actually rarely) I get such a result when running Banjo-Kazooie on:

1964 0.8.5
Glide 0.41 (happened also earlier)
No Sound
N-Rage Input

What could it be ? :(